Then you have come to the right company! TESTTailor creates 360-degree quality assurance solutions in the field of software development. TESTTailor not only provides consulting, but also corresponding platforms (crowdtesting), the development of agile processes as well as the infrastructure for distributed teams and software development. We know the release-pressure in the company and understand ourselves as an interface between companies and the satisfied end-users. In the course of further expansion, we have a vacancy for you in our office in Cologne for the position of:
Quality Manager, Hands-on Test Manager (m/f)
As a member of the team, you take responsibility for ensuring the agreed quality of the software products of our customers.
- You lead and coordinate the test team, build it further and develop and supervise the members.
- You control and monitor the internal test processes, environments and systems.
- You select suitable test methods and tools and adjust them continuously.
- You conceptualize and implement automated and manual system and integration tests with your team.
- You monitor and optimize the Quality Assurance measures during Development.
- You evaluate the test results and ensure their documentation.
- In close cooperation with the Quality Assurance and Development team, you collect and solve impediments.
- You plan, coordinate and manage the development-related test phase.
- You ensure that quality assurance measures are implemented with outsourcing partners.
- You have completed a degree in computer science, economics or a comparable discipline.
- As a quality or test manager (ideally) with leadership experience, you have already worked in the field of software development and are a specialist for tests.
- ISTQB Advanced certification and (ideally) knowledge in programming languages (C ++, Java) complete your professional profile.
- Your quality requirement is above average and you know when you can present a product to the customer.
- You are communicative and able to speak with specialists, as well as simply to present complex facts.
- You like to work in a team, have a structured, result-oriented work style and a high level of readiness for duty.
- You have good English skills.
We offer a highly professional and innovative environment in the field of quality assurance with a very dedicated team. We focus on an open approach and place importance on individual development opportunities as well as a fair and performance-oriented remuneration.
Are you interested in this new challenge? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application at: firstname.lastname@example.org